Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our day of fun












So today was the first day we got to use or 7 peaks passes it was around 86 degrees. So we were definitely excited to spend some of the the day in the water and sun. I am determined to get at least a light tan. I think it will be harder than I think. My dad deflated my sister and I. when we got home he said we looked like we had been bleached white! nothing new I am used to white. Anyway we had a good time at the water park until it got crowded. The beautiful thing about season passes is that you don't feel like you have to stay all day!!! The rest of today was spent with Lori doing the girls hair. cuts and color. They are pretty in Pink and they absolutely love there hair.!!!! I can only imagine what people are going to say about me letting the girls get pink hair. I think they look cute and it was fun to watch the excitement on there face when they saw there hair.






1 comment:

Jackie and Kirk said...

I LOVE the pink!! Lizy is going to be so jealous when she see's your girls hair on Friday!